[NTLK] lanug meeting details

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 18:10:53 PDT

well it's true we are going to meet at both the glendale and grove's
Apple Stores.

  i will be at the glendale galleria while woo will be at the grove.
after the glendale store closes we will reconvine at my house in north
hollywood. the grove people will meet up with us there. for those of
you who are new... this is when the real beaming begins. last time
we got three newtons doing irc chat with a laptop manned by mr obrien.

everyone is welcome and we will be ordering pizza to be delivered.

please if you've thought about joining us.... why not!

martina
vice pres LAnug
lanug_at_earthlink.net