Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #665

From: Steve Payonzeck (stevepayo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 22:09:09 PDT

have been unable to
convince it to launch in any build of Jaguar (6C98,
6C115, 6C115a, or
6D52). I think that this particular version was
probably fine-tuned to
one specific, internal Jaguar build and perhaps even
one Mac model.<<<<

Actually - no. The build you have works fine, but you
have to have the proper frameworks installed, which
can only be done with the full install. I assume you
have just an app. I have a working, syncing version of
iSync and I'm impressed. A few days from now we should
all have the final release.