Re: [NTLK] programming q. - simple data collection?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 07:14:43 PDT

on 9/27/02 6:11 PM, Marcus Koppenburg at marcuskoppenburg_at_web.de wrote:

> What about eBase, the Works-database from SCET?

Has anybody gotten the connection program to work on their Mac? I try to
launch the eBase connection utility and get the error: "The Ebase Connection
utility cannot continue because the AppleTalk Phase 2 System Software is not
installed."

I've never seen that error before, and have no idea what they are talking
about. I'm running Mac OS 9.2.2, btw. TIA

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland