Re: [NTLK] How to move data on a card to internal?

From: Mick Ring (lists_at_rynosoft.com)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 14:40:18 PDT

on 9/28/02 10:47, Jon Glass at jonglass_at_usa.net wrote:

> What kind of entries can you not move with this system?
>
> Actually, it works a bit differently than described.
>
> Open Extras, and then choose "Storage" from the diamond picker at the top.
> When you get the storage folder, you will see a bunch of icons that look
> like little safes. Tap the one that you want to move all the entries for,
> and a little window pops up (unless it's the Pocket Quicken soup, which you
> have to move from within PQ) In that window, it lists how many items you
> have on internal and how many on the card. Now, tap the folder icon. It will
> pop up a new window, asking you where to file all the items. Tap "Internal"
> and then tap "File." It should move all the items to internal. If it
> doesn't, you should get an error, and that would mean that you have a
> corrupt entry somewhere. If everything is healthy, however, it should work.

Some entries don't have the envelope icon available. On mine, I have two:
Notion and "ToDo:ATOW". The only option for these is to delete them. I'm not
sure what application the ToDo one came from, but I have been unable to
locate any items within Notion that are stored on the card in question. This
has been a frustration of mine for awhile. :)

-Mick