Re: [NTLK] Newton Toolkit Manual

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 20:51:43 PDT

on 28/09/02 13:49, Jon Glass at jonglass_at_usa.net wrote:

> on 9/28/02 4:58 PM, Andrew Roland at thebest_angler_at_hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> I've been messing around with NewtonScript and the Newton Toolkit, but the
>> manual for the toolkit is in a weird format, and none of the apps that I've
>> tried work... I'm using a mac, if that helps.
>
> I bet it's Common Ground Viewer format. Is it not a free-standing app? If
> not, you need to search for the Common Ground Viewer app. It's out there
> somewhere.
>
> BTW, Common Ground was a competitor to PDF. It lost.

I thought part of the doc was in Apple DocViewer format? Or maybe both
format are similar?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
CLM /C-L-M/: [Sun: `Career Limiting Move'] 1. n. An action endangering one's
future prospects of getting plum projects and raises, and possibly one's
job: "His Halloween costume was a parody of his manager. He won the prize
for `best CLM'." 2. adj. Denotes extreme severity of a bug, discovered by a
customer and obviously missed earlier because of poor testing: "That's a CLM
bug!"