Re: [NTLK] Dell/3Com ethernet card works!!!!!

From: ZUMWALT, DANNY P (SWBT) (dz1317_at_sbc.com)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 22:54:26 PDT

it says on the back of the card "PCMCIA 2.0/2.1" and the FCC ID is
DF63C589D. Notice the end is "c589d" which is the version of the 3com card
that works... and those are the add-on drivers I downloaded along with the
farallon drivers.

I dont' have a camera with me or I'd take a picture of the front and back of
the card.. When I get home, I'll try and remember to do so.. can I send
pictures to this list? I guess I could send them to whoever wants them..
better yet, i'll put them on my .mac webpage.

-dz

>WHICH 3COM card are you using? if it was one already recognized
then >very good. if it is one that wasnt previously recognized. wooo hooo!