[NTLK] More Questions

From: Justin Miller (dynstatic_at_warpmail.net)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 22:00:54 PDT

Is there any other way to print from names in other formats other then
the ones given? The phone book one looks good but if you have one A
then thats a waste of paper.

Is there a program that will turn the back lighting on at night
automatically?

Is there a Lynx like web browser yet? And way we can make Nethopper
work with HTTP 1.1?

A way to look up newton errors on the newton?

A way to change the labels when adding email addresses in Names? Who
uses GEnie, EasyLink, RadioMail or any of thos others? I want to add
Hotmail and others...

Can you print to a PC printer over a AppleTalk network by using PC Mac
Lan?

I always think of more questions but dont bother to write them down....

Justin