Re: [NTLK] Newton Toolkit Manual

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 18:43:33 PDT

on 28/09/02 10:58, Andrew Roland at thebest_angler_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> I've been messing around with NewtonScript and the Newton Toolkit, but the
> manual for the toolkit is in a weird format, and none of the apps that I've
> tried work... I'm using a mac, if that helps.

If you're talking about the "Newton Toolkit User's Guide", then it's in the
Apple DocViewer format. You should be able to find DocViewer on the Apple's
web site. AFAIK, all other documentation is in pdf format.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
farming n.: [Adelaide University, Australia] What the heads of a disk drive
are said to do when they plow little furrows in the magnetic media.
Associated with a crash. Typically used as follows: "Oh no, the machine has
just crashed; I hope the hard drive hasn't gone farming again." No longer
common; modern drives automatically park their heads in a safe zone on
power-down, so it takes a real mechanical problem to induce this.