Re: [NTLK] ebase sync

From: Matthew Boulanger (matthewboulanger_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 20:06:09 PDT

> Has anybody gotten the connection program to work on their Mac? I try to
> launch the eBase connection utility and get the error: "The Ebase Connection
> utility cannot continue because the AppleTalk Phase 2 System Software is not
> installed."

I've gotten it to work, though it gives me fits at times refusing to
connect. Try unchecking the 'Appletalk' checkbox in the connection screen,
make sure your serial port is correctly chosen, tell the desktop machine to
connect first, wait a few seconds, then try to connect your newt. That
seems to work about 90% of the time for me.

-mb