Re: [NTLK] Soybo and a newbie

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 15:25:10 PST

I MAY be wrong but im sure u should be able to setup two seperate internet setups, one for home and one for work. you change from site to site according to where you are. that way the settings work for you when u r home and ditto for when u ge to work and change to that setup. most people arent lucky enuff to only have one setup that works in more than one place. and im sure if that is wrong sumone will jump in at this point>>>>
HTH
LAG
 Nathan Turnage <nturnage_at_andadv.com> wrote:
>>Both wireless stations operate as local DHCP servers and all my gear
>>(macs and pc's) get an assigned IP address from the station.

I think what you are missing here, Alan, is that you have to find out
the address your DHCP server is currently running, and enter that number
as your server on your Newton.

Does anyone know if you can set up two DHCP servers with separate
addresses in Internet Setup?