Re: [NTLK] Rebuilds: eMate batteries and MacPortables batteries

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 19:57:08 PST

on 4/3/03 4:27 PM, Matthew Reidsrow at junkmail_at_reidsrow.com wrote:
> Hmmm..it seems you are right. That might be part of it, but I still should
> have more than a day or two of battery life for 100mAh.......

    Charge the eMate and use it down to about 15%, recharge fully and nearly
drain it again. I found the first charge didn't last all that long but by
the third charge cycle things improved greatly.
    Also, are you using the 9W adapter? If you're using the 7W adapter, you
might not get a full charge even though the green light goes on.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html