[NTLK] Positive Experience w/PDA Panache Stylus

From: Michael S (knerml_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 06:33:03 PST

Late last week I received a new MP2x00 stylus from PDA Panache.

Upon using the stylus, I found that it would not eject properly from either
of my MP2100's.

Called PDA Panache Tuesday morning and told them about my problem:
 - They offered to send me a replacement stylus, without question
 - Received the replacement stylus Friday, along with a stamped, self
addressed envelope for returning the defective stylus

Bottom line:
 - The new stylus works great
 - PDA Panache has great customer service
 - They stand behind their product 100%
 - This is my 4th PDA Panache stylus, highly recommended

Mike

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html