[NTLK] prelimbinaries problems

From: Jeff Andrusin (jeffandrusin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 16:06:15 PST

hello

i have been trying to connect in os x to my newt
i downloaded prelimbinaries and first used ncu in
os 9 to install tcp/ip dock pkg so far so good

start up in X and start delivery through
appletalk, nothing really happens the dock on the
newton shows up but only the window

try with rendevous put in my ip, allow port 3679
to be open, nothing happens as above

try with zero config get up to choose computer
and see mine as jeff andrusin(two small squares)s
computer, highlight that then i get this
message:Communications
Sorry, a problem has occurred. (A communications
problem has occurred)

what am i doing wrong?

Jeff Andrusin