[NTLK] [VERY OT] Motorcycle/spring fever, anyone?

From: David Busey (im-wired_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 20:50:08 PDT

Hi guys,

Well, along with the newt, my other passion is motorcycling but I'm selling
my current bike. (Told ya, it was very OT.)

I'm mostly expecting local bidders but If you're up for a nice 600cc street
bike (and you're up for a drive to come pick it up); have a look no matter
where U may be from!!!

Item # 2410399606
Freshly listed on e-bay just a few hours ago...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410399606&ssP
ageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1

Thanks for reading. Now, back to our regularly scheduled topic.

Tailwinds,
David B.
Beaverton, Oregon

Newt 2100