[NTLK] Silver Lucent w/ dhcp problems

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 21:45:23 PDT

Alan:

I couldn't get a Lucent Silver to pick up a dhcp address on my home network
either. Luckily, I have both the silver and a gold. The Gold lucent works
flawlessly, so I think it's something in Hiroshi's drivers. I'm using the
latest ones from his site. :(

Do we know that Hiroshi supports the Silver Lucents?

THis was also on a 'fresh' newt 2100, that I was configuring, so it wasn't
some other package.

-andy diller

--On Thursday, April 03, 2003 1:06 PM -0500 Alan Toops <alantoops_at_cs.com>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html