Re: [NTLK] Soybo

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 23:42:43 PDT

On maandag, apr 7, 2003, at 06:56 Europe/Amsterdam, Andrew Diller wrote:

> I still can't see who wants to give PPT presentations on a Newton. If
> your really had a job which required this, wouldn't they give you a
> laptop for your presentations? Otherwise, you're just wasting your
> companie's time and $$ by putting it on the newton.

Because it could crash? I've been in too many presentations that made
me snicker too often, and they weren't supposed to be funny(!)

> If someone (i.e. vendor) came into my office and tried to give a
> Presentation with a Newton, I'd say, "Hey, cool newton, but your a
> moron. How much time did you waste putting that on there Bye!"

Funny way of looking at it, especially from a Newt users standpoint.
I've never given any presentation from a Newt (by the time I could pay
the cards they weren't sold anymore) but my experience is that most
people are impressed if you use state of the art technology.
So far most clients have been impressed of my taking notes on a Newt, I
doubt that they wouldn't be impressed if I ran a presentation from it...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html