Re: [NTLK] New Address in Mac does not transfer to Newton with nSync

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 13:41:40 PDT

Thanks for the reply John.

> How long after your last sync did you add the new entry? There's a
> threshold on how much "newer" the entry must be, to allow some margin
> for error.

I created and tried to transfer a new contact from AddressBook to Names
imediately and then half an hour after a sync but both attempts failed.

I also tried to delete one Newton contact but it was not deleted from
AddressBook. Deleting from AddressBook also does not sync with Newton.

> Also, did the clock sync significantly change the Newton's date/time,
> with either sync?

No. It seems to correctly sync both clocks. iCal x Dates seems to be ok
- inclusion / deletion are working as expected.

--lpetroni

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html