Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton Gear

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 14:48:51 PDT

On Monday 07 April 2003 18:04, Larry Zasitko wrote:
> I too have looked at other pda's out there, in fact I own a Palm Pilot,
> a Psion, a Jornada 548 and 4 Newton's.
>
> I use the Newton 2100 and the Jornada, but mostly the 2100. The Jornada
> is worthwhile for me, because I can get programs that will let me open
> and edit cadd (autocad) drawings, which the Newton just can't do and I
> can really use when out in the field.

I really don't know what kind of CAD drawings you use in the field, but on
the offchance that they might be related to property maps or house
surveyings, it could be worth having a look at Pocket House Map for the
Newton. The homepage seems to be this site:

http://www.cigraph.com

but it can be downloaded (and used for free) from a reputable Newton
archive site near you(*).

____
(*) http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/PocketHouseMap/ , of course.

--
Jazz.
"Until Windows XP becomes easy to install,