Re: [NTLK] RE. Newton Power Adapter

From: ALAN SHAW (alanshaw_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 10:56:40 PDT

Quoting Laurent Daudelin
>Hmmm, I would imagine that the '(100-130)' indicates what Newton
>models they can fit, apparently the 100, the 110, the 120 and the
>130...

By Jove, I think you're right! Thanks for pointing out what I should
have noticed. But as an excuse, it was my first message to this forum.
I've been using a 130 since 2000, and have a 2100 en route. Joined
NewtonTalk after reading about you all in the New York Times. I will
try to keep future posts from being as dumb; though I would like to
know if the cases hold the keyboard.

Alan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html