[NTLK] SER-001 Available

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 02:43:46 PDT

Folks,

The famous (infamous) SER-001 serial adaptor board is now available again on my website:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com/SER-001.htm

for $42.50.

There are limited quantities available and they will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Also, please make sure that your address is correct and valid.
This is very important for international customers who may have different addessing schemes than ones used in the US.
To be safe, use the note field to show the EXACT way the package should be addressed if it is different to the provided field layout.

Domestic customers: If you live at a rural route address, please find out the converted street address and use that. I cannot ship to RR addresses.

I look forward to your orders.

Regards,

David Humphreys (PCBman)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html