Re: [NTLK] TrashPak Report for Packa.

From: Dan Streelman (Dstreelm_at_vt.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 15:47:20 PDT

Hi all,
I am new to the Newton List. I don't have a newton...yet, but i was
wondering if someone could explain a little bit about the capabilities
of the newtons. ive found many websites about them, but very few
explain things like the web capabilities, like can i use it to surf the
web? can i put a Wi-Fi card in it? can i get a PCMCIA Compact Flash
Card reader and use Compact Flash cards to save things? and finally,
which model is the best one to get? and where is the best place to get
a good, reliable model?

any help would be greatley appreciated

Thank you
Dan Streelman