Re: [NTLK] newton 2100 from jksales

From: Michael Lye (mlye_at_ids.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 05:48:24 PDT

From the label on the charger:
AC in: 100-240V
50-60Hz

So you should just need an adapter. jksales also had the chargers with
international adapters as part of the kit. See:

http://www.jksalesinc.com/2100_build.htm
about half down in the power section.

BTW, I just bought the same price 2100 from them and it looks almost
brand new. It's really in great shape. Hope your transaction works out
as well. I'm in the US so I can't comment on the international aspects.
The jksales people were really good to deal with for me.

Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html