Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL / Escale

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 09:06:01 PDT

Since I'm in the process of taking NewtSync to open-source (setting up
a SourceForge project, etc) it could be really cool if the source were
combined into one product or, at the very least, each product could
benefit from the other's source. No need to compete in this market
space, this is an open and supportive community.

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html