Re: [NTLK] Prelimbinaries/Escale Help

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 14:07:02 PDT

Il me semble que le 15/4/03 à 13:51 -0700, Will Ross nous racontait:
>Hello all, I have a 2100 and a 400MHz G4 running OS 10.2.5. I have been
>trying to load packages to the 2100. I have tried the Prelimbinaries
>and Escale. Every time I try to sync, the Newt gives me a --61001
>error. I checked the error database and it says that the error is
>related to the communications card. I reloaded the drivers for my card,
>a 3Com 3CXE589EC. I have been using the X-Jack if that makes a
>difference. I also changed the slot I put the card in. What am I doing
>wrong? I would really like to sync/load packages to my 2100 and my G4.

-61001 means that you don't have the proper driver for your card or
something like that.

I guess it happens when you tap the connect button.
- Could you please confirm that you get this error whether Escale or
Delivery are running or not?
- Do you do that in AppleTalk or TCP/IP mode?
- Can you access the Internet with your Newton?

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/