Re: [NTLK] Prelimbinaries/Escale Help

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 07:13:40 PDT

Will said: "OK, Now I can connect with Delivery and Escale. With
Delivery, I get a
blank screen, which is normal. With Escale, I get three icons, one of
them is "load Package". I tap this and I select alt.rec to try to load,
and Escale crashes. It does this all of the time. Sometimes the Newt
gives me a -4 error. I searched the errors database for it and nothing
came up. Delivery now just freezes the newt. Connecting takes place on
all protocols now. Thanks so far!"

Ditto. I have the same problem except no "-4" error. I can connect over
Appletalk and TCP/IP (I was able to get Delivery to intall it...once),
but every time I try and install a package both softwares crash.

In Escale (BTW, slick interface... well done) when I install a package
from the Newt, the connection goes down and the Newt says that the
connection is dead becase the Macintosh went down. When I install the
package from Escale, everything looks like it will work, but the Newt
hangs on the intallation slip and the slider bar doesn't move...ever.

In Delivery, sometimes it will install a package, sometimes it will
corrupt a package during installation, sometimes it will just hang and
do nothing (more often than not).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nate