Re: [NTLK] programming Newton

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 15:39:21 PDT

I've bought the books and am working my way to actually making a game for
the Newton, yes folks, one time wasting game coming up (if I actually get
the time to finish up with the books). I was able to order a used (Used,
but still in shrink wrap copy of Programming for the Newton for under 20
dollars, and I just received Basic for the Newton, that one I got for under
25, what a deal, thanks to Borders and their new ability to order out of
print books.)

Good luck, I'd also be interested in some programming help.

Michael