[NTLK] Extras won't open, Help!

From: Chris Fava (chris_at_technotricity.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 22:00:22 PDT

My Newton MP 2100 was working great up until just a few days ago. All of a
sudden, Extras refused to open up, and I kept getting a message saying the
Newton didn't have enough free memory to do what I asked.

Today, my 32MB Pretec card wasn't being recognized by the Newt. It says
that Newton doesn't recognize this type of card. What? It was working fine
before. I can't even format this card! I lost some valuable stuff but not
much.

Now I'm only using a 16MB memory card in my Newt, and reinstalled everything
I really needed. Extras still won't open!! Same "not enough memory" error.

What's going on? I haven't filled up my internal memory, that I know for
sure. The internal memory is 1106KB free. Is this not enough?

If anyone has any advice, please offer.

Thank you very much,
-Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html