Re: [NTLK] programming Newton

From: samuel desseaux (sdesseaux_at_free.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 00:53:35 PDT

Le Jeudi 17 Avril 2003 01:10, Daniel Padilla a =E9crit :
> >Is there some Newton users on the list who like programming (or have e=
ver

> programmed) for Newton?
>
> >short question and hope to have answers
>
> I'd say there are about 30 developers in this list.
> What do you want to know exactly?

i know that a newsgroup for newton programmers exist but it seems quiet. =
As i=20
am a newbie on Newton and have some projects, i'd like to know who has ev=
er=20
programmed on Newton (or who use programming Newton). If yes, is it easy?=
=20
does exist kits for development?... I'f someone has an experience of=20
programming, tell me! i'm interested!

sam

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html