Re: [NTLK] Never before seen pictures of an MP2x00 LCD module!

From: Calvin (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 10:56:13 PDT

Dylan,

I fixed the text so you should be able to tell the modified from the unmodified displays. The modified one is being compared to my "daily driver" that goes to work with me.

ALL White EL backlight put out less light than green one Apple used. That being said, the apparent brightness is also affected by the reaction of the human eye or the camera auto-iris, so it's really hard to photograph well.

Which is which?

Also, the backlight photo is supposed to look inverted, right? Really, it
looks a lot dimmer than the original.

 Dylan Stewart AC5ZH

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html