[NTLK] Happy with Software purchase

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 13:54:21 PDT

I just bought ChatBuddy from Tactile, via This Ol' Newt.

I'd thought a couple times about purchasing, but the $30 had always
seemed to me a bit steep, but there aren't any other clients I'm aware
of (Jabber can do IRC tho... never tried)

Then I saw that Tactile titles were 40% cheaper, if you made a $5 or
$10 donation to This Ol' Newt. Well, this was a quite a bit nicer I
thought, as it helps This Ol' Newt keep running, and still pays Tactile
for a great peice of software. $23 in all. THAT is money I think a bit
better spent.

Next Paycheck: The Wireless Driver

~Donald Wilson
http://homepage.mac.com/~marchie/