Re: [NTLK] Stupid HWR tricks

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 04:10:10 PDT

>From: Karel Jansens <kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be>
>Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:25:08 +0200
>
>Anyone with a Newton and too much time on their hands might try this. :)

Karel wrote:

1. Open a new note;
2. Make certain your HWR is set to 'cursive';
3. Select either ink text or sketch mode;
4. Draw the Apple logo outline in one go (counterclockwise starting from
the top of the 'apple' and finishing with the 'leaf'. Don't forget the
by/ite!) This may take some exercise, but it can be done in one stroke;
5. Select the picture you've just drawn;
6. Double-tap on it;
7. Witness the infinite wisdom of the Newton re Apple.

That is about the most geeky way to write an "a" I have ever seen.

Oliver *g*

--
I can see by your coat my friend that you're from the other side
There's just one thing I got to know