[NTLK] "N" logo on Newton

From: SH (unity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 21:25:57 PDT

Anybody know what's up the the "N" logo on a 2100? I think its a yellow N on
a blue background and is normally located in place of the Apple logo. I
know it stands for "Newton", of course, and I have seen these units in
pictures but I have never seen one of these on eBay. I was wondering if
Apple ever produced the 2100 like this or were these units just for photo
shoots.

Shawn H
That Mac Guy - Mac Support, Web Design and How To!
ICQ# 14158865 unity_at_mac.com

"In a world increasingly crowded with ex-Apple CEOs, Sculley stands alone as
a man hired by Steve Jobs to put some business savvy into the company.
Sculley than proved the soundness of Jobs' choice by sacking his sponsor. In
due course, Sculley was also sacked. The chap who sacked Sculley was then,
in turn, sacked. His successor struggled for a bit and then sensationally
re-hired Jobs. Who then sacked him. Having done so, Jobs went on to
eradicate from the company al the traces of the man who had sacked him -
John Sculley."
- Tony Tyler, Macuser, July '98

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html