Re: [NTLK] new lunasuite builds?

From: Camillus Guhl (cam+newtontalk_at_spamcop.net)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 00:48:49 PDT

Hi Andrew

A few months ago I uploaded version 2.1Bc353EN of lunasuite to me website.
Richard Li (author of syspatch) used to work on this release.

Check my website: http://newton.guhl.net/?page=other&cat=lunasuite

Regards
Cam

--
http://www.newtonsearch.net/
On 2003-04-19 6:13:23 andrew peleikis <andy_roo () sympatico ! ca> wrote:
i've been using lunasuite lately, and it rocks so hard. the only
problem is the ol '61 error, and some small buggy issues. the source is
available, is anyone working on it? it would really be worth improving,
it already has more features than are needed, if anything.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html