[NTLK] Need TCP/IP help in Escale.

From: Karl and Kathleen (kapri_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 06:39:49 PDT

I have been trying to use Escale with no luck. I tried with an
ethernet card and a wireless card.

The Newt manages to get through the almost whole process, but at the
very end it says that it cannot connect to the server and quits. It
sees my computer as the host and tells me the port it wants to connect
on. I tap "connect" and I get a window that states "cannot reach the
server".

I have turned file sharing on in my preferences on the mac(running
OSX.2.5). I even went into the the firewall settings and added that
port to the list and opened it up, no luck.

Please help.

Thanks,

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html