Re: [NTLK] Problem with Flash card

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 03:28:19 PDT

On donderdag, apr 24, 2003, at 12:00 Europe/Amsterdam, Andy Collins
wrote:
> Now the Newt doesn't see the Pretec card at all. If I try to remove it
> I'm
> warned to put it back. In the end I pulled it anyway and when I put it
> back
> in got error 0, error 8 and no signs of it being mounted. I've tried
> various resets and even put the card in my spare MP2K (error 8).

Next time this would happen it is better to restart with all extensions
off (restart with your stylus 1/2 inch from the side on your screen)
this way you can remove a card without screwing up anything.

Since your card seems lost can you try to erase it (if it doesn't want
to you can try to insert it while the Prefs are open)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html