Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]firstfone pcmcia card ;-(

From: Matthew Robinson (matthew_at_crescent.org.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 08:54:30 PDT

Hi Bograt,
        I think I forgot to include a bit of the replied-to message :-) nip alon=
g to =

www.40hz.org/Nitro and install the bits to make IrDA properly work and co=
nnect =

via gprs to the big bad internet with your newt simply by pointing it at =
your =

t68i.

Works a charm and is cooler than a really cool thing.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html