Re: [NTLK] Strange backup problem

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 10:39:47 PDT

Quoting "E. Male" <mrramsay_at_hotmail.com>:

> Thanks for the reply, Vic...I'll try SBM, as I haven't been able to do a
> successful backup in two days...

Also, if you can't fix it, you could make an Internal-to-Card backup with SBM,
since it lets you control exactly what packages are backed up. You need a
registered copy of SBM to restore, though.

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html