Re: [NTLK] Photonics IRDA Adaptor

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 14:06:30 PDT

> From: "Ferdi Ozguner" <fozguner_at_ualberta.ca>
> Subject: [NTLK] Photonics IRDA Adaptor
>
> I thought list members might be interested in this auction to allow
> wireless connectivity of your Newton messagepad throughout an entire
> room. It will work with pretty much all newtons out there and is a
> hard to find item.

Wow, I think I have one of those. It came with the first Newton I
bought off eBay. I had no clue what it was or how to use it, so I
threw it in the closet. If they're that rare and valuable, I should
probably put mine up for auction too. I'm sure not using it.

Hmm, now I'm having this sinking feeling that I might have thrown it
out right before my last move. I've really got to stop doing that.

Steven
http://stevenf.com/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html