[NTLK] Wife and the Newton WTB!

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 09:37:55 PDT

Hi All:),

Well after going back and forth, convincing me she wants a Palm, and me
convincing her that she wants a Newton my wife has finally (after
playing a good deal with mine) agreed that she wants one ^_^. Yay!

Ok, so I'm looking for anyone who has a nice setup to offer. No
Scratches, or scuffs, No jaggies (very important that there isn't even a
hint of this), 2100 (not upgraded 2000), cosmetically pretty etc.

I'd like to get a modem, and ethernet card along with it, as well as
PCMCIA placeholders.

I'd be interested on prices for accesories such as canvas carrying case,
  keyboard etc. :D

If anyone has an offer please let me know ^_^.

I would need to pay via paypal.

Thanks!

-Eagan Rackley

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html