[NTLK] [ANN] The "Victor is Moving" message

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 11:41:51 PDT

As you may or may not have heard, I'm moving to a new apartment this coming
Thursday. Since a number of Newton sites are run by me, I though I'd give
everyone here a heads-up of what sites may be down for an extended period of
time. I do have a new 3Meg DSL connection on order, but whether it is lit up
 on moving day or 8-9 days afterwards I don't know yet. Hence this list:

SITES THAT WILL BE AFFECTED:

-guelph.unna.org: this mirror will be completely down. Since all UNNA file
submissions are run by this server, UNNA uploads will also be unavailable.
-Error Codes DB (guelph.unna.org/errors/) will be completely down.
-Searchable Newton Glossary (guelph.unna.org/glossary) will be completely down.
-WikiWikiNewt (guelph.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/) will be completely down.
-Misato NPDS Tracker Server (misato.chuma.org:2110) will be completely down.

SITES THAT WILL ***NOT*** BE AFFECTED:

-newtontalk.net
-all other unna.org mirrors
-www.chuma.org and my chuma_at_chuma.org e-mail

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html