Re: [NTLK] Oronico Cards Question

From: Will Ross (paxswill_at_macmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 21:32:01 PDT

> Will,
>
> I am dense. Is the card being sold currently the correct one for the
> Newton?
>
> Next Question: My laptop predates the Airport card slot. (G3 Lombard)
> Is there
> a way to flash/upgrade without the Airport slot? I have access to an
> iMac Flat
> Panel, but the Lucent card does not look like it will fit in the iMac's
> Airport slot,
> with that built in antenna growth on the card.
>
> Nancy
Sorry for not answering your original question. Yes, his is the correct
card. Maybe someone can help with the iMac subject, but it would
probably require leaving the cover open and elevating the iMac to keep
from crushing the card. What exact model of iMac do you have? (Like 17
in, 17 in 1GHz, 15 in)
-Will

oppertunityisnowhere

Where there is a Will, there is a way.

Why kill two birds with one stone when you can kill a whole flock with
one shotgun?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html