Re: [NTLK] does it exist? Particular names enhancement

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 23:17:59 PDT

Wow Paul...that's cool...I'm going to try this right
away...of course, after I complete a full backup!
I'll let you know if there are any "idiosyncracies" in
the way it behaves.
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net> wrote:
> Il me semble que le 28/4/03 à 22:22 -0700, Ed Kummel
> nous racontait:
> >But barring that, is there
> >something (or some quick and dirty way...I don't
> know,
> >like using a Newton script or something) that will
> >allow me to search the Names app for "wcom.com" and
> >replace it with "mci.com" (for the email field)
>
> I would do a backup before trying this untested
> scriptlet (I didn't
> even check that it compiles).
<snip>

=====
"If the nation escalates to 'red alert', you will de assumed by athorities to be the enemy if you so much as venture outside your home."
 - Sid Caspersen, NJ's director of the office of counter-terrorism