[NTLK] How much should I ask for this MP2100 Package?

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 13:27:16 PDT

> NOTE: I'm not selling yet....just curious, at this point.

snip...

> -The I/O port door hinge occasionally gets weird...like one side pops
out,
> nd the door is out of alignment. Doesn't affect anything, and is
easily
> popped back in place.

If I were you, I would take the Newton apart and remove the port door
altogether
along with any hinge fragments before you sell. I have fixed some 10 or
12
Newtons where this very problem eventually killed the touchscreen ribbon
cable.
For a description of how to do this, see
http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html

Cheers

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de