[NTLK] nBlog and Raissa

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 07:20:59 PDT

Raissa is now working after uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing will
make nBlog happy though. I read on someone's blog about their similar
problems, and how a hard reset and a reinstall seemed to help, but I'd
like to avoid that since it took so long to get everything else
working...

I briefly tried nitro and got nothing but errors when I tried to beam
to my Ericsson T68i

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html