Re: [NTLK] Backlight fun-replacing backlight

From: Gert Menke (g.menke_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 03:48:48 PDT

Hi,

I have a white backlight (from an MP2100U I got from Ferdi Ozguner). It is
great for reading in the dark (I like it better than the original green
one, for this purpose). It even makes much less noise than my old green one
did. Sadly though, it is not at all very bright, so in dim light
conditions it is almost perfectly useless. :-(

I'm considering to get the green replacement backlight (from backlight4u,
IIRC), because I often find it hard to read on the Newton when it is not
bright enough or not dark enough in my room.

HTH.

Regards,
Gert

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html