Re: [NTLK] Stylus has the "jigger"

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 16:09:58 PDT

Hi Richard

You have an unfortunate condition called the "Jaggies"
Can be caused by a number of things according to a variety of postings
on the subject. Check archives.
  "Parker, Doug" <Doug.Parker_at_Fiserv.com> in Florida i think has a
remedy that he says has been successful a number of times. I have a
mild case and plan to attempt his cure.
Try cleaning between the screen and case on the latch side with a thin
plastic card. GENTLY pressing the screen to separate it from the lip
of the case gives me temporary relief.

Woody Smith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html