[NTLK] Newbie to newton

From: Mitchell McDonald (McBug_at_vwmail.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 11:20:53 PDT

I an a new guy to the list and plan on buying newton soon. I want to get my hands on upgraded 2000 or a 2100, I have about $200 to spend. Anyone got onbe for sale? I have been using an old Casio Z 7000 Zommer but have always lusted after the Newton. I have MACs and PCs at home so connectivity between the Newton and my systems should not be an issue as long as I have the connection cables and software. I like the screen size as compared to the palms, which are way to costly anyway.

So, Hi...

Mitch

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html