[NTLK] Simple Newton Data Transfer

From: Matthias M. Edrich (Matthias.Edrich_at_Sun.COM)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 14:31:27 PDT

Hey!
I am looking for a simply way to transfer my notepad documents from my
2100 newt to
my mac os x. I'd like to have some kind of one-click solution (wouldn't
we all :-).
So, with the least possible number of clicks, I want to be able to
transfer notepad docs to
some Mac Program like Addressbook (that's be okay for smaller texts -
that's what I do
with my iPod).

Also,... any developers out there? What would be needed to get a Java
program to
connect to a newton via serial port? Pretty general question, but I
don't know exactly
where to start. I'd like to try programming something which can connect
to the 'ol newt.

- matthias

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html