[NTLK] Escale question...

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 11:09:39 PDT

        I have been using Escale 1.0.1 for some time under TCP-IP
using 802.11b, since I cannot seem to get Appletalk going under OS X.
Unfortunately, transfers of large files hang quite often after the
transfer bar arrives midway below the word "Dock" on the Newton.
Since this doesn't seem to happen with usb to serial connections, can
anyone suggest any tricks I might try to increase my chances to make
this work? Once it hangs like this Escale crashes if I stop the
transfer on the Newton end of things and then is very slow to see a
TCP-IP connection when I start it up again... Thanks!

--
Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net