Re: [NTLK] WTB a 2100

From: Davin Keith (dmkeith_at_cox.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 17:13:05 PDT

On 8/12/03 12:59, "Leigh Honeywell" <leigh.honeywell_at_utoronto.ca> wrote:

> Anyone have one to sell?
>
> Upgraded or original, no big deal to me
>
> I want one with the door and clasp intact, preferably with a stylus,
> battery (or at least a cage), ac adapter, dongle and maybe a pcmcia
> modem.
>
> a local purchase would be best - I'm in the Toronto, Canada region, but
> I'll take offers from anywhere if the price is right
>
> Thanks a bunch,
>
> -Leigh
Hi Leigh,

I have an updated 2100 that I would like to sell. It is in excellent
condition, strong backlight, no scratches. I have a leather case, Cross
stylus pen (in addition to the included stylus), three storage cards ( one
2mb, two 8mb). Also the keyboard, an A/C power brick and various odds and
ends. I have all of the documentation, but have misplaced the software
disks. The 2mb card has a signficant amount of software on it that I
purchased, but again have misplaced the disks. (I move frequently due to my
job). I will take $170 US.

Davin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html